To replace my triple clamps or not to replace my triple clamps?

I've been a troll here for a while and have found many useful gems in these forums.

So here is my question about a 2005 WR450.

Backstory

When I got the bike the right fork was leaking badly. I had a shop replace the seals. They told me one of the pressed bearings had come loose and needed to be replaced. They offered to JB weld it so could look for a new fork. They said it would just start leaking if things didn't hold up. 4 Months later is started leaking again. Now after having changed a set of fork seals myself I don't think they knew what they were doing. I haven't opened the fork to see what kind of mess they made yet.

I haven't noticed any steering issue except for wobble around 55 MPH that disappears around 60 MPH.

Question

The forks that came on the bike let's call set A. I found a NOS (new old stock) set here on TT, let's call this set B. Removed the A-right without any issues. A-left I had to hammer out from the top. Didn't think much of it until I went to mound set B. B-right slid right into place. B-left didn't want to go into the upper clamp. I pried open the clamp with a flat screwdriver and still couldn't get slide into place. Set B came with clamps and a stem. Should I use the NOS clamps or fight with the ones on the bike?

Thanks for your input.