any one have a 2007 Beta Rev 280 internal clutch cover i can buy

Hey guys, I have a 2007 Beta rev 280.  Shortly after they released the bikes they had a recall on the clutch side engine cover, due to the fact the casting was porous and the antifreeze would end up leaking near the water impeller area?  Well mine just started leaking!  Beta was crediting the new part, to new owners, back in 2008-ish.. But I never got one.   I am running low on money so I was wanting to get a used one. Let me know if you guys know where one is, thanks in advance, Darren

Hey guys, I have a 2007 Beta rev 280.  Shortly after they released the bikes they had a recall on the clutch side engine cover, due to the fact the casting was porous and the antifreeze would end up leaking near the water impeller area?  Well mine just started leaking!  Beta was crediting the new part, to new owners, back in 2008-ish.. But I never got one.   I am running low on money so I was wanting to get a used one. Let me know if you guys know where one is, thanks in advance, Darren

you better head to TRIALS CENTRAL's website and ask in the bike specific forums-Beta, you might have a chance, or read how others have dealt with the issue, like JB weld or welding, or SOL?

I already did the JB fix.  It actually lasted for quite some time believe it or not!!  Like 6 months!!  I ordered a brand new one today.  Be good to go now...............