Saying goodbye to beloved DRZ

Guys, it was time.....I wanted to keep it but the minister of finance said one is enough. I have sold my DRZ. It now belongs to a young guy that loved it at first glance and hasn't stopped messaging me since.... I have upgraded to a Honda VTR Firestorm 1000.

I will still be round cause I know I will have another dizzer someday. Just wanted to thankyou all for the information, support and assistance over the last 2years. Without this forum and wealth of knowledge as a group I wouldn't have been able to do half of what I did to my bike and knowing the support was always there was very comforting. Take care guys and speak soon.

image.jpg

:cry:

:jawdrop:

:prof:

I did the exact same thing about 4 weeks ago! Mine is the Super chicken though, Super fun bike man!

1378740923838.jpg

It happens.....well unless you're a single guy then you just add another bike to your collection.  I don't think I can part with my drz anytime soon, but I sure enjoy my Honda 919.

Great looking bike,  congrats,  M8.

It happens.....well unless you're a single guy then you just add another bike to your collection. I don't think I can part with my drz anytime soon, but I sure enjoy my Honda 919.

I am a single man haha

I am a single man haha

Well the OP had to get rid of his drz, do you still have yours?

Well the OP had to get rid of his drz, do you still have yours?

I am a single man...and in college so yes sadly I did have to get rid of her:(

I am with ya, in m case I fell in love with a much sexier, lighter, and way hotter Italian and had to send the DRZ packing!  lol