How to get to my 07 scavenge screen

Hey all,

Going thru this newly aquired bike and I do have the service manual, I but I cannot seem to understand from the manual how to get to the scavenge screen or even where it is to check and or clean it.

Thanks

Sid

The 07 should be same as 08, bottom right of flywheel you can loosen the 2 or 3 8mm bolts to remove the plate and then slide the screen out, very easy to remove.   

Afternoon,

Does the crank room and transmission room share oil?  So the 1.03 qts for oil change with changed filter will be for both areas then?  I assumed there would be no oil in the magneto area and when I removed the cover some oil came out.  Just 2 or so ounces though.  How the heck can they let oil in an area where electronics are?  The magneto looks like its wet with oil.  Is this correct?  I mean I see the timing chain right there and some other gears and I am sure they need oil, but right by the magneto?  Just wanting to know after I put the 1.03 qts of oil in last night after the filter and oil change and now went to remove the magneto cover to get to the scavenge screen and some oil came out, do I need to add more again?

Thanks

Sid