Sign in to follow this  

My Nephews First KTM!

Mine's cruising around with his feet up and jumping off curbs @ 2.5.  Best. Bikes. Ever.  Gonna get him a Kuberg for xmas.

http://vimeo.com/71183858

IMG_1668_zps287e8546.jpg

Edited by wallrat

Mine's cruising around with his feet up and jumping off curbs @ 2.5.  Best. Bikes. Ever.  Gonna get him a Kuberg for xmas.

http://vimeo.com/71183858

IMG_1668_zps287e8546.jpg

Nice! I'm super pumped to buy him his first 50 mini! I got him his strider for his 2nd Birthday. The photo i posted was hours after I gave it to him. Its awesome! 

Nice! I'm super pumped to buy him his first 50 mini! I got him his strider for his 2nd Birthday. The photo i posted was hours after I gave it to him. Its awesome! 

Might wanna check out the electrics by Oset and Kuberg.  Much lower seat height, lower center of gravity, and significantly lighter than any 50.  Cheaper too.

Might wanna check out the electrics by Oset and Kuberg.  Much lower seat height, lower center of gravity, and significantly lighter than any 50.  Cheaper too.

Yeah the E-bike is stage 2, the 50 will come after that and maybe we might just jump right on the 80

Its not on their site yet but I talked with the US Kuberg distributor and he said they're going to have an MX seat as an accessory for the Kuberg Start sometime this month.  Will allow for the bike to fit taller riders and give them that MX-bike feel.  One of his next shipment's of Starts is mine.  Soooo can't wait!

+1 for Strider first, then electric bikes, and then gas powered :)

My kids both started on Strider, then OSETs (modified seats), now the 9 year old is ready for a 110.

Hey guys - 

Very long time since I've been on TT, but thumbs up for Strider + OSET. Absolute game changers as far as learning to ride...  can't believe what little kids can do when they start with a Strider.

J

Not that it really matters if only a kid is riding it but IMO the Kuberg has much better construction.  Realistically the Oset is fine but roughly the same price but you can tell the Oset is made in China just by looking at it.