Sign in to follow this  

2014 YZ250F ship dates?

Every dealership I've called has said they aren't available to order until this month and will ship next month. I put a deposit down last month to snag the first one that shows up and they called to say the placed the order, but still don't know when it will be here.

indy you are saying the 14'yzf250 (NOT 450) is in dealerships in indiana??!!

The 450's are here. I haven't seen any 250's yet.(i'm in Indyriders area)

Any of these bikes confirmed out there yet? The local dealer is telling me mine wont be in until the first week in November. :excuseme:

I spoke to my dealer today.  Date was October.  Now they are saying November :banghead:  :banghead:

I see on the yam site under specs it now says available oct instead of nov!!...:)

I thought it said October the whole time. I called my dealership again today, they said their Yamaha rep was there yesterday and confirmed my order...but still don't have a delivery date. They said the reps don't even know delivery dates, so hopefully Krony's rep and/or dealership wasn't pulling his leg.

I thought it said October the whole time. I called my dealership again today, they said their Yamaha rep was there yesterday and confirmed my order...but still don't have a delivery date. They said the reps don't even know delivery dates, so hopefully Krony's rep and/or dealership wasn't pulling his leg.

One thing I know for sure is that Bob the owner would not pull my leg, now the Yamaha rep may have given Bob some BS. I will be pist and then I will be on a 14 450.

No it def said November before!! Us here in the upper Midwest pay close attention to these things as a few

weeks difference this time of year can be HUGE. Ie: frozen ground/snow!!