Anyone change footpegs?

I'm looking to change out my footpegs and am looking for advice. I saw some red ones on eBay for $70 but have yet to pull the trigger, any advice?

Solo racers web site has a bunch of info you might check it out :thumbsup:

I like the "Fastways" but they are very expensive ...  :shocked:

I just put on the DRC footpegs and couldn't be happier they have been great so far.

I just put on the DRC footpegs and couldn't be happier they have been great so far.

+1 on the DRC wide footpegs.

MotorcycleSuperstore has these for $121.99 and free shipping 

0000-Fastway-Evolution-II-F3-Series-Foot

Features: 

• Massive platform for comfort and stability
  • Patented teeth options for maximum control (see multi-view for cleat images)
  • Ergonomically adjustable
  • Camber and height adjustable
  • 17/4 stainless steel construction
  • Fully rebuild-able
  • Replaceable cleats available

So thanks to your help I ordered the DRC pegs. I just paid the bike off so I figured I owed her a gift.

I was at the dealership the other day an they had a suzuki 400 motard with blue wheels, I notice they had removable rubber inserts on the mx type pegs, I wonder if something like that could be had for the 250l? I don't plan on riding off road any.....not intentionally anyways.    :)

+1 on the DRC wide footpegs.

null_zpse7ec83af.jpg

I'm using the Fastway EVO Air pegs. Check out Pro Moto Billet website. They have lots of different sizes and provide a larger perch area for your boots. They also mount in either a high or low position simply by flipping over the bushing they mount on. Pretty unique feature for tall riders and for standing position. The grip is really great for offload and track riding.

image.jpg

post-351038-0-47295000-1378983937.jpg

I'm looking to change out my footpegs and am looking for advice. I saw some red ones on eBay for $70 but have yet to pull the trigger, any advice?

yes, find the red or black anodised CNC footpegs i bought on ebay for about half that price.  China or HK, can't remember. Or get the DRC footpegs, they're good. btw, search ebay for CRF250R footpegs.  CRF250R, CR250X,...

PS: ...

mcmotoparts-footpegs.jpg

MC Motoparts <a href='https://thumpertalk.com/link/click/4521/' rel='nofollow' data-ipsHover-target='https://thumpertalk.com/index.php?app=autolink&module=links&controller=content&id=4521' data-ipsHover target='_blank' data-autoLink>HONDA</a> CR CRF footpegs FP-MX791-BK-1.jpg

MC Motoparts HONDA CR CRF footpegs FP-MX791-RD-1.jpg

MC Motoparts HONDA CR CRF footpegs FP-MX791-RD-1.jpg

MC Motoparts HONDA CR CRF footpegs FP-MX791-BK-1.jpg

Edited by Cat ji