1993 Kx 250cc with what looks like a 1992 head and barrel

Hello i bought a 1993 kx250cc and i checked the frame vin and the engine numbers i phoned up my local Kawasaki shop 
and he informed me that it was indeed a 1993 ... my Question is why dose it look like it has a 1992 barrel and head gasket ? 
Iv checked on ebay for a 93 and 92 gaskets and only some 93 gaskets look like mine and they say something like 1990 to 04 
did the 93 have a couple different barrels and head or is this a 92 top end on a 93 bottom end maybe would that even work ?

Hello i bought a 1993 kx250cc and i checked the frame vin and the engine numbers i phoned up my local Kawasaki shop 

and he informed me that it was indeed a 1993 ... my Question is why dose it look like it has a 1992 barrel and head gasket ? 

Iv checked on ebay for a 93 and 92 gaskets and only some 93 gaskets look like mine and they say something like 1990 to 04 

did the 93 have a couple different barrels and head or is this a 92 top end on a 93 bottom end maybe would that even work ?

You need to start a thread over in the Kaeasaki 2 Stroke. This thread is KX250F four strokes.