Sign in to follow this  

EVANSVILLE RIDERS HOW MANY ARE ON HERE?!

Haha just wondering who else on here rides at Evansville MX Park which is a little north of Berwick PA. Just curious who on here I may have seen before haha. I ride a KTM 250sxf and I usually ride at every single MX and SX practice they have.

Haha just wondering who else on here rides at Evansville MX Park which is a little north of Berwick PA. Just curious who on here I may have seen before haha. I ride a KTM 250sxf and I usually ride at every single MX and SX practice they have.

Never been there.      I've only just this year really started to ride again, but I'm looking for places to ride.   Been driving to Tomahawk in Hedgesville, WV - and it's 2 hours away.   Mapquest is showing 1.5 hours for me (from Jonestown, PA) to Evansville.    I might have to check it out here shortly!

Never been there. I've only just this year really started to ride again, but I'm looking for places to ride. Been driving to Tomahawk in Hedgesville, WV - and it's 2 hours away. Mapquest is showing 1.5 hours for me (from Jonestown, PA) to Evansville. I might have to check it out here shortly!

Oh yeah man their are a few tracks in PA such as Sleepy Hollow MX, Evansville, Dutchman MX, Doublins Gap and ik some others but forget their names. I mostly go to Evansville because I live like a half hour away from it.

I live literally 10 minutes from Sleepy.   Used to race at Dutchmen all the time.  Dublin Gap, been there one time years ago.   
Sleepy Hollow and Dutchmen though, not much ability to RIDE, mostly just racing or race practices.

I used to ride there a lot when I was on 80's (over ten years ago). I went to a practice on the MX track 3 years ago and I didn't like a couple of the blind landings, haven't been back since. I miss that downhill tho...I'm an old man/dad now.

Never been there. Just starting out again at the ripe young age of 56 lol finally got a trailer so I might have to check it out i'm only 45 min away.

Edited by bobh39

I used to ride there a lot when I was on 80's (over ten years ago). I went to a practice on the MX track 3 years ago and I didn't like a couple of the blind landings, haven't been back since. I miss that downhill tho...I'm an old man/dad now.

Go check it out, it's reversed from what is was, it's real fun. 

Brian, your buddies Ed and Eric won't go haha.. they say its bad ju ju. Next time I can make one of their practices I will get in touch with you.

I will have to check it out though thanks for the info.

I hurt myself pretty bad there a few years ago. I would have a tough time even going there to watch a race

Brian, your buddies Ed and Eric won't go haha.. they say its bad ju ju. Next time I can make one of their practices I will get in touch with you.

I will have to check it out though thanks for the info.

Which Ed & Eric?  The homosexuals?  Must be if they don't like Evansville....

Which Ed & Eric?  The homosexuals?  Must be if they don't like Evansville....

hahaha          on a side note i hope to make a sat GPS one of these weekends.. i will let you know, maybe i can get you passing me on the gopro or something

If you cant make it there this year deffinatly try and make it up next year. Dirt wurx is coming in and designing a whole new set-up for them. Should be pretty sick! I dont like the track now. Drys out way to quick and gets rocky