Sign in to follow this  

Newbies and non mechanical types.

How is anything I have said Slimy. And how says Im not a mechanic and will not be the one answering questions? Krannie you are getting a bit wordy on who I am. 

I didn't mean to step on any ones toes in here. This was not even a marketing ploy. Regardless of what you guys may think. I posted this for the guy that needs help and feels it is easier to call than type. 

I don't need to troll for customers. This business has been in business for 40 years. It is truly unnecessary  for me to beat around the bush when it comes to marketing. See the sponsor next to my name? I can be blunt. We have all kinds of performance motorcycle parts for your bike come check us out form New crf 450 cylinder heads to Manual cam chain tensioners at Bigborethumpers.com.

I am not really sure why you guys are so against me and this post but its awesome cause you keep putting it at the top of the list. :thumbsup: Look if you think this is a slimy Marketing scam Don't call me. But we do have a very knowledgeable staff that can help you monday threw friday if you need us.   

OK. Got it. Oops. Went to the top again.

• Like 2