Sign in to follow this  

New drz owner.

I just got an 03 S about a month and a half ago. I got it stock. I put a jet kit and HMF exhaust on her to make it breathe better. I also put the LED taillight kit on it. I've heard about the 3x3 mod. What is it? What else is good to do to these? I strictly ride street. I have 2 race bikes so I have no need to take it off road.

Congrats on the new bike. I'm guessing that HMF exhaust is just a slip on? If so, you'd be doing yourself and your bike a favor by installing a full exhaust and giving you some real usable power.

I just got an 03 S about a month and a half ago. I got it stock. I put a jet kit and HMF exhaust on her to make it breathe better. I also put the LED taillight kit on it. I've heard about the 3x3 mod. What is it? What else is good to do to these? I strictly ride street. I have 2 race bikes so I have no need to take it off road.

So you have purchased the Dynojet stage 1 kit..?....This is made to suit stock airbox opening....

So you have purchased the Dynojet stage 1 kit..?....This is made to suit stock airbox opening....

Yeah its just the stage 1 kit. It opened it up quite a bit tho.