Sign in to follow this  

California Puites Saturday 14th

Want to ride? Plan to ride all the fun stuff I know. Single track and jeep trails. Bike and rider in good shape. 120-140 mile range. Staging in Jawbone Canyon and riding up from there. I've got a big tank and carrying extra gas. Lunch on the trail.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM for more details.

XR650R

I ride the dove springs area a lot on a CRF250R but don't have the bike to make that ride,Gas etc...I'd love to get some tuition on riding those mountains sometime so I'll keep an eye out for more ride offers. I'm also working that Saturday :/ it'll be hot out since we were out there two weeks ago and it was scorching.

Btw my riding level is not good enough to ride SC102 or do the dove springs hill climbs lol. Favorite trails out there are SC111 SC5 and SC94

Edited by DAVE94LIGHTNING

wow, here is someone offering that rare chance to ride the utes and he gets no takers??? :lame:

slowxr is the real deal and while he's quite possibly offering the ride of the year, I still rate your post and reading comprehension as  :lame: too.  He said send him a PM......  Plus, as you probably well know, most of the talk around here is just that - talk.  No one really rides.

there, now in a language billp understands  :excuseme:

More accurate at least.

Bill, when you get some time, we can take said squids on some "trails" in Big Bear and then..........hey, how was Larry's nuptials?

More accurate at least.

Bill, when you get some time, we can take said squids on some "trails" in Big Bear and then..........hey, how was Larry's nuptials?

Yeah, squids.....lets do this.  

More accurate at least.

Sorry Ken, you're going to have to lead the squid brigade yourself on the trails that don't exist.  

LT's wedding was great.  Outside, & right on the bluffs on Monterrey Bay in Capitola.  We had a great time.  LT had a better time.   :smirk:    Well,,,,,,at least for now.   :lol:  :lol:   We just got back a couple of days ago and he's currently on his honeymoon....

Saw a lot of great CA country-side on the way up, but it didn't dissuade me to try and stay.  CA is a shell of what it once was.  Looking to finalize details and put our house up so we can move east.  Hopefully that will happen by the end of the year.

Edited by Bill_P
  • Like 1

I'd love to jump on this ride but the weather forecast is telling me I might regret it. Mid-upper 90s...yikes. When is it going to cool down?

I'd love to jump on this ride but the weather forecast is telling me I might regret it. Mid-upper 90s...yikes. When is it going to cool down?

quote:

" if u wait for the weather or ur friends, u will never go riding"

"Javier Gonzales"

• Like 3

quote:

" if u wait for the weather or ur friends, u will never go riding"

"Javier Gonzales"

+1 That's true with a lot of things in life.

Usually if its 100 in Jawbone it's in the 70's in the Puites. See you on the trails.