Sign in to follow this  

Mountain single track video.

Holy crap, man. Do you have any teeth left? Wow.

A full set, lol.  Eddies suspension work in action.

Wow thats some cool riding and a great vid! I have a question for you. What is on your handle bars? That looks like the beefiest handle bar bracing I have seen. I stopped the first vid several times to try and see whats up with that Will you please fill me in??? :)

Oh and where is it your riding??? Beautiful to see. Out here we having simular trails with lots of rocks but barren of trees.

I have done trails like that before too... while I am too much of a novice to make them look easy... I will echo Rider, Eddies suspension makes a HUGE difference. 

• Like 1

Wow thats some cool riding and a great vid! I have a question for you. What is on your handle bars? That looks like the beefiest handle bar bracing I have seen. I stopped the first vid several times to try and see whats up with that Will you please fill me in??? :)

Oh and where is it your riding??? Beautiful to see. Out here we having simular trails with lots of rocks but barren of trees.

They are faast flexx handlebars, the video was taken in the Taylor Park Colorado area.

I thought that terrain looked familiar, Colorado is awesome, so much free offroad terrain