Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Rain in NAZ

Man, it sucks right now, and the rest of the week, and looks like a record year.

But no dust, and the traction is fantastic!

Mike

We got absolutely drenched down here in Phoenix, my back yard was a lake. I just want the cooler temps to stay, so we can go riding, but it looks like they'll be creeping up again.

It rained all morning where I'm at (North Phoenix).  I decided to go out for a ride to see how the trails were about an hour before it got dark.  I saw three Jeeps, two other dirt bikers, and a couple mountain bikers out there.   I rarely see anyone, so I guess people like their wet riding here.

Been hitting the trails out near Florence at sunrise for the last couple weekends and the cool weather had been nice and yes, the traction and lack of dust is truly rare in these parts.

Barely made it back to the truck last Sunday before it really started coming down. I imagine those hill climbs turn into waterfalls with a down pour like we had.

I have access so been riding a little in between the rain, but planning on all day Friday or Saturday when it clears out here. In the meantime caught up on maintenance and spooled on a fresh set of tires for the mud.

Mike

Still raining, which is why I'm at the keyboard instead of on a bike on a Saturday afternoon. Seems each days forecast pushes the sunshine out another day.

Mike