Sup guys, somewhat of big plans for a new bike.

Alright, i use to ride an old 99 kx 125. Most BA bike i've ridden on, had amazing power but no bottom end. This time around i'm thinking of getting like an rm 125 needing a top end (so i wouldn't have to spend a fortune, i know how to work on bikes btw. rebuilt MY 125.) Anyways! I'm thinking of either getting an RM or maybe settling with like an xr200, xr250, crf230, ttr230, ect. I like those bikes because they're the 4 strokes that aren't required for like a brand new valve job and top end (like the race bikes). My only concern is that i feel like i'd just collapse the frame on one of those woods bikes. Lets face it, i'm not the easiest on my bike and the KX stood up to everything i put it to. Anyone ever brace up the frame on one of those?? Probably going for too much but i'm not sure on just like an RM or a bulky frame woods bike. 

Thanks!

ever consider a kdx200 or kdx220r? Or the KTM version

Yeah I've thought about it, not so much of Ktm's cause they're alot more $$ but I've considered a kdx. There's one like frame, plastics, tank and everything for 400 on craigslist. Thinkin about get that and thrown on a 250 motor for more top end power and just drop a heavier flywheel in it

Yeah I've thought about it, not so much of Ktm's cause they're alot more $$ but I've considered a kdx. There's one like frame, plastics, tank and everything for 400 on craigslist. Thinkin about get that and thrown on a 250 motor for more top end power and just drop a heavier flywheel in it

then just get a 250. The kdx200,220r are great motors.