Sign in to follow this  

05 KX125/144 Needs New Home

I just posted this in the classifieds but I thought I would throw it on here since this where the  guys that really know their 2 strokes hang.

We just spent several months building this bike for my son to race in the 250 class but we ended up getting a deal on a new 250F we couldn't pass up. So now instead of having this one sit in the garage we thought we would see if there is any interest in someone wanting a to provide a new home.. It's a beautiful bike.

Thanks,

Pete

Asking $2499 or OBO
This is a fresh, complete bike, bottom to top, rebuild that has taken place over the last 6 months.
There is less than 2 hours on the bike since the build was completed

The 144 motor rebuild (bored, ported, polished, Hot Rods crank, all new bearings. head shaping), was all professionally done by Brent at TDC 2Stroke Performance. This is not a bolt on 144 kit.

Factory Connection completely rebuilt the forks and shock. Currently setup for a Novice 110lbs MX rider. I do have the stock springs.
Factory Connection provides free revalve for life, you just pay for fluids and worn parts if needed.

Wheel, swing arm, linkage bearings were replaced.

PC pipe and 304 Shorty silencer.

PC triple clamps.

PC swingarm linkage (provides better balance of the suspension)

Sunline unbreakable levers

New Acerbis plastics

New rotors, pads, and brake lines

New cables.

The list goes on and also have plenty of extras (various jets, new spockets, air filters, etc.) and the old parts (plastics, exhuast, etc.).

More photos can be found here: http://s92.photobucket.com/user/psoland/library/KX125#

KX125010_zpsd87cdfdd.jpg

KX125016_zpse10ac34b.jpg

Edited by 03xr50