Sign in to follow this  

Backyard Enduro - KTM 450 EXC

Sick video! Looks like your wayyy  comfortable on the bike. If you making another vid try turning the music down a tad. I personally like hearing the engine with music in the background, not the other way around... my 2 cents. But look forward to another one!

• Like 1

At first at 1:14, I was like, "oh no, DEATH WOBBLES!"  lol nice video

IMO, the music was good :thumbsup:

Haha! You should've seen my face when that happened. 

Sick video! Looks like your wayyy  comfortable on the bike. If you making another vid try turning the music down a tad. I personally like hearing the engine with music in the background, not the other way around... my 2 cents. But look forward to another one!

Thanks! I'll definitely look into that in my next video. I prefer the way you mention also but decided to give this a chance. Would there be viewers if I'd make a no music version? Or like you said : Lowering the music tracks volume and putting the music in the background? 

- lefa25

2:48 - nice weed collection :thumbsup:. Mhhm I can imagine this autumn temperate forest smell forcely induced into your nostrills at high speed, there's nothin better! Cool video.

• Like 1

2:48 - nice weed collection :thumbsup:. Mhhm I can imagine this autumn temperate forest smell forcely induced into your nostrills at high speed, there's nothin better! Cool video.

Haha, yeah and I decided to remove it without stopping the bike. It's an awesome smell especially after it has rained for a while. Glad you liked it!

Thanks! I'll definitely look into that in my next video. I prefer the way you mention also but decided to give this a chance. Would there be viewers if I'd make a no music version? Or like you said : Lowering the music tracks volume and putting the music in the background? 

- lefa25

No keep the music. Just drop the levels a little on the music layer. I edit videos too, and I know it take a hours to make a 5 min video. Sometimes what I do is also vary the levels of the music according to what happening in the video to emphasize certain parts. 

• Like 1

No keep the music. Just drop the levels a little on the music layer. I edit videos too, and I know it take a hours to make a 5 min video. Sometimes what I do is also vary the levels of the music according to what happening in the video to emphasize certain parts. 

Yeah,okay! I'll be doing that.

• Like 1