Backyard Enduro - KTM 450 EXC

Got my newest video uploaded finally! I would love to see feedback. Something to improve? Music or no music?

Thanks!

- lefa25

At first at 1:14, I was like, "oh no, DEATH WOBBLES!"  lol nice video

IMO, the music was good :thumbsup:

Sick video! Looks like your wayyy  comfortable on the bike. If you making another vid try turning the music down a tad. I personally like hearing the engine with music in the background, not the other way around... my 2 cents. But look forward to another one!

At first at 1:14, I was like, "oh no, DEATH WOBBLES!"  lol nice video

IMO, the music was good :thumbsup:

Haha! You should've seen my face when that happened. 

Sick video! Looks like your wayyy  comfortable on the bike. If you making another vid try turning the music down a tad. I personally like hearing the engine with music in the background, not the other way around... my 2 cents. But look forward to another one!

Thanks! I'll definitely look into that in my next video. I prefer the way you mention also but decided to give this a chance. Would there be viewers if I'd make a no music version? Or like you said : Lowering the music tracks volume and putting the music in the background? 

- lefa25

You go alright bloke, ROOSTA out.

You go alright bloke, ROOSTA out.

Thanks dude! 

2:48 - nice weed collection :thumbsup:. Mhhm I can imagine this autumn temperate forest smell forcely induced into your nostrills at high speed, there's nothin better! Cool video.

2:48 - nice weed collection :thumbsup:. Mhhm I can imagine this autumn temperate forest smell forcely induced into your nostrills at high speed, there's nothin better! Cool video.

Haha, yeah and I decided to remove it without stopping the bike. It's an awesome smell especially after it has rained for a while. Glad you liked it!

Sick video, I am a fan of hearing the motor with maybe some music in the background as well.

Sick video, I am a fan of hearing the motor with maybe some music in the background as well.

Thanks! In my next KTM video I'll change to 70 for motor, 30 for music.

Yea: very good  :thumbsup:

Great vid, fab editing, sick riding.

Look forward to the next episode.................

Thank you sir! Sick riding,really!? I've owned that KTM for 3 weeks now, so thanks a lot for that compliment!

Thanks! I'll definitely look into that in my next video. I prefer the way you mention also but decided to give this a chance. Would there be viewers if I'd make a no music version? Or like you said : Lowering the music tracks volume and putting the music in the background? 

- lefa25

No keep the music. Just drop the levels a little on the music layer. I edit videos too, and I know it take a hours to make a 5 min video. Sometimes what I do is also vary the levels of the music according to what happening in the video to emphasize certain parts. 

No keep the music. Just drop the levels a little on the music layer. I edit videos too, and I know it take a hours to make a 5 min video. Sometimes what I do is also vary the levels of the music according to what happening in the video to emphasize certain parts. 

Yeah,okay! I'll be doing that.