Plastic pouch under seat?

The first time I took my seat off I found a small resealable plastic pouch attached to the undertray with velcro. It looks fairly waterproof, but is empty. Does anyone know what it is for? Maybe it says in the owners manual...I haven't looked  :excuseme:

It might seem odd, but how many other dry areas are there?  If it gets soaked there you have bigger issues anyways. It's also a good place for your registration.

Why not the storage compartment that you can get to without tools? My owners manual lives indoors anyway. I suppose it might be useful on the bike in case of breakdown, but I'm fairly mechanically capable so wouldn't bother.

We don't have to carry registration documents on us in the UK.

• Like 3

Did you put together a tool kit or buy a premade kit?

Which, this begs a thread, putting together a really useable tool kit that fits in the plastic bag, think more useful than what kind of helmet for a crf(as if model specific is important), or torgue settings for the mirrors.

Had a drink or two bro?

I'll take one...

I bet he would like a good model specific tool kit thread and riding supplies everyone carry's.  This is really a sub-forum about the CRF250L, there are other sub-forums for gear and such. Not like it matters, since we will gladly cover those areas here also.  This sub-forum runs smooth for the most part since we tease and have some fun giving each other shit just for giggles...  It's a bit different then some of the other sub-forums here. 

• Like 2

I'll take one...

I bet he would like a good model specific tool kit thread and riding supplies everyone carry's. This is really a sub-forum about the CRF250L, there are other sub-forums for gear and such. Not like it matters, since we will gladly cover those areas here also. This sub-forum runs smooth for the most part since we tease and have some fun giving each other shit just for giggles... It's a bit different then some of the other sub-forums here.

Seems like a great fit because I have 1 bike it's a 250L and I'm looking for 1 tool kit and guess what that tool kit will be for? You got it a 250L!!!!

LOL y'all don't get all up tight please.

• Like 3