2014 KX450F Dealer supplied air fork pump?

I've heard when you buy A 2014 KX450F that  Kawasaki supplies a free air fork pump...My dealer I bought it from says it doesent.

Does anyone know the truth?

Go on kawi's website think it says it there.

My buddy got one with his 13'

Yes, you get one.

Yes you do get one. I would call Kawasaki and see if they have anything mentioned on their website of if they can provide you something. Then take it to the dealer. Sometimes dealers like to keep extra items and if nothing is said, no harm or foul. They sell it and make an extra  60.00. Not very good business though. My buddy almost had that done to him until I told him. When he went back, they said " oh yea, we forgot about it". Yeah right..

The 13's werent comign with them, then kawi sent out an email to people who had purchased saying to email them if you needed a pump and they'd send one at no charge. knowing this when I bought my 13 about a month after the email went out, I figured that kawi would be giving them with future 13 purchases. Dealership told me no, tried to sell it to me at retail, said only the 14's came with them. Asked him to atleast make me a deal on it because I'm buying a bike and he told me there was no mark up in it. Well the same pump actually has 50% mark up so it ground my gears to say the least.

Yes you get one I got my 13 a month ago and it came with one

The 2014's the air pump is packaged in the crate with the bike. The 2013's the pump was shipped to the dealer separately.

Ok just got off the phone with Kawi . They are shipping me a pump should get it in 7 days or so. Kinda sucks i already bought a pump for 50$. For some reason i never got a email about it but he took care of it . In case anyone was wondering thought i would update, 

Ok just got off the phone with Kawi . They are shipping me a pump should get it in 7 days or so. Kinda sucks i already bought a pump for 50$. For some reason i never got a email about it but he took care of it . In case anyone was wondering thought i would update, 

Pretty much had the same thing happen to me. Spent my cost on the pump, just didnt have 7 days to wait for one to get here from kawi as I raced the bike the day after I bought it.

I just called for the heck of it and told them that I had just got a new bike and they sent me a air pump also if you recently bought a 2013 you should call and check if you are eligable for a free procircuit exhaust.

I just called for the heck of it and told them that I had just got a new bike and they sent me a air pump also if you recently bought a 2013 you should call and check if you are eligable for a free procircuit exhaust.

Wait, so you lied about getting a bike just to get a pump?

Wait, so you lied about getting a bike just to get a pump?

No I just recently got a 2013 about 2 weekends ago but didnt know you get a air pump so I asked..... they ask for vin of bike to send it. Just saying I wouldnt have known if no one told me on here

Probaly should have said that i recently got a bike

Edited by suplol

Resurrecting an old thread... I should be picking up a leftover 2013 kx450f tomorrow. Gonna ask the dealer about the pump. Im assuming I'm gonna have to call Kawi to get one?

Comes with the bike. What dealer you buying one at?

Troy City… thats why I'm curious on what they have to say about it. Not the friendliest dealer, but I've bought a bike from them many moons ago.

Edited by ktoom

Do yourself a favor and head up the road to ronnies or somewhere else out of state and avoid the tax/freight/prep charges. For what its worth, I paid 6020$ out the door for a 13 kx450 last july, qualified for the free Pro circuit TI-5 carbon exhaust and graphics as well.

Do yourself a favor and head up the road to ronnies or somewhere else out of state and avoid the tax/freight/prep charges. For what its worth, I paid 6020$ out the door for a 13 kx450 last july, qualified for the free Pro circuit TI-5 carbon exhaust and graphics as well.

Did that 2 years ago and tell everyone to do the same. This time around I traded in my old bike. My bike was "clean" and they gave me what I owed on it. When I was shopping around for my old bike, even though I got around paying the sales tax by going to Ronnies, they raised the price of the bike. Yes I did save a few hundred by going to Ronnies, but there's always a catch with everything.

I called Ronnies, but they didn't have the leftover 2013 that showed up online and they don't do trade in's. I wasn't gonna go on a wild goose chase trying to find another 2013 kx450f lol. Come to find out, Ronnies closed their Mass shop and Troy city bought all the bikes…. The 2013 kx450f thats on Ronnies website was sold to Troy City and is the one the I bought lol.

Back to the thread topic, I got the air pump with my bike.

The thing I'm pumped about was I spent less money than I planned cuz the 2013 leftover was $6200 vs the 2014 rmz450 for $7700 that I was originally looking to buy. As you know, both bikes haven't really changed in the past 2 model years.

Can someone give me more info on the procircuit exhaust promotion? I bought a new 2013 kx450f and I never heard anything about it until now

Dont mean to highjack thread

Can someone give me more info on the procircuit exhaust promotion? I bought a new 2013 kx450f and I never heard anything about it until now

Dont mean to highjack thread

Hey man, I asked the dealer when i picked u my bike weds. He said it might have been a promo that they had in the beginning, but he didn't know much about it. It did exist, but I'm not sure when lol.

Hey man, I asked the dealer when i picked u my bike weds. He said it might have been a promo that they had in the beginning, but he didn't know much about it. It did exist, but I'm not sure when lol.

Thanks buddy. I tried googling some info on it, but i couldnt find one thing. Im just trying to find the period that makes people eligible. I didnt hear or see anything about it and i bought my bike before the 2014 were even announced, so its not like it was a left over