Sign in to follow this  

Motocross clubs or teams?

I know this is a HUGE long shot but i wanna know to be sure. Are there any colleges with a motocross club or team?? And if there is, is georgia state one of them? I drove by auburn university and saw a trailer that said auburn motocross but idk if that's my imagination or not lol. Please answer truthfully

I know this is a HUGE long shot but i wanna know to be sure. Are there any colleges with a motocross club or team?? And if there is, is georgia state one of them? I drove by auburn university and saw a trailer that said auburn motocross but idk if that's my imagination or not lol. Please answer truthfully

MY son went to a high school that had an unsanctioned team. My son as well as three others were 1st/250c /1st/250b/ 1st./250A 1st 450a all mx , they even had kids from school supporting them at the races. Sort of cool!

• Like 1

That was tried in Okla. a long time ago their were many high school age kids racing at that time and it went down in flames quickly. These dumb ass red neck school board members in several districts cited  motocrossers were not athletes. They could not see any difference between the street bikers and racers. They allowed that motorcycles street, dirt made no diff. would lead to alcohol and drug problems in the school system that was app. 30 years ago.  Wonder if it would work nowadays?