Sign in to follow this  

KTM 150XC or KTM 200XC

I am looking at these two bikes only. It would be new. I race hare scrambles and motocross. I currently have a 350XC-F that I do not plan to get rid of so the smoker would be an extra bike. Lets hear your pros and cons to each. Thanks guy's

Go the 200, I haven't ridden the Xc model, only the EXC australian model, and you can barely notice the weight difference between it & a 125, but it still has almost the power of a 250. Really good bike, shouldn't go all that bad on the track either. 

I don't have any experience on a 150, but I imagine it's similar and weight, but just lacking power that the 200 has. I say ride both & go from there. 

Good luck.

I am looking at these two bikes only. It would be new. I race hare scrambles and motocross. I currently have a 350XC-F that I do not plan to get rid of so the smoker would be an extra bike. Lets hear your pros and cons to each. Thanks guy's

Umm, what? KTM hasn't offered the 200XC for years.  You're only option would be used.  

The only option isn't used.  They make a 200xc-w. 

And for the sake of reviving this discussion, I'd like to see someone else chime in.  In my little fantasy dirt bike world where bikes don't have price tags, I'd like to maybe walk away with one of these bikes. 

200 .. all day long

I'm pretty sure there's a 200 out there somewhere in the world staring up at the stars longingly tonight, wishing, hoping, dreaming of the day when I take it home. 

• Like 1

I was going for clever, but looking at what I just wrote, did it come across witty or just, as the kids would say today, gay? 

If the latter, my apologies to all involved. 

The 350 is awesome bike.

The 150 will leave you feeling like wtf did I just buy??

The 200 is the 2stroke awesome bike. If you end up with a 200, you will have it all.

Then maybe later pick up a 300??? Might as well have a full toy box of awesomeness!