who wants to hear the story

I did well enough on the Penton one to go to the Premier. 

I do it again for Malcolm.  

t

Grant, I think in actuality been covered well enough on the MX files.

Malcolm is a cool guy .......... he drove one of our unlimited single seat off road cars at the 1979 Score off road world champ.   there were 5 restarts  , he holeshoted the first 4 and got a 5th place start on the last and finished 5th

I wouldn't donate one red cent.  Good god these begs for other peoples money are pathetic.  Put Ashley on a corner if you need some dough

so that's a no   ?

• Like 1

I wouldn't donate one red cent.  Good god these begs for other peoples money are pathetic.  Put Ashley on a corner if you need some dough

im with u on this one......first of all I don't live in Huntington Beach so I consider the tool bag looking "filmmaker" better off than I am........second of all I'm sure grant has lost lots more $$$$ than I have ever made so....once again. He's probably much better off than I am.......and lastly I understand mr Gibbs is pretty well off......if 33's story is so compelling why doesn't he fund it?
  • Like 2

im with u on this one......first of all I don't live in Huntington Beach so I consider the tool bag looking "filmmaker" better off than I am........second of all I'm sure grant has lost lots more $$$$ than I have ever made so....once again. He's probably much better off than I am.......and lastly I understand mr Gibbs is pretty well off......if 33's story is so compelling why doesn't he fund it?

you forgot the 4th reason .............. you hate the guy ?

What was that, like 3yrs ago?

I would sooner burn money then donate to this cause.....

Matter of fact, who wants $500 bucks?

Yes it was s couple years ago , but the money is still gone. Dhe took his retirement money that he was supposed to live on after motocross

Him and h I