Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Rider down in AZ

Hadnt heard anything about it, but it sounds like it happened last week. Terrible news.

God bless his family,

RIP brother

I don't believe I knew him...but maybe I did. The area in the video is very close to me...about a 10 minute drive away.

The link Zimman posted says he was found near I10 and 85...I drive those roads everyday going to work...

I was able to confirm this morning that I did know him: he worked with me. I didn't know him personally, but he always smiled and had a great attitude every time I saw him. He was a retired SEAL and left behind a wife and children. RIP.

I was able to confirm this morning that I did know him: he worked with me. I didn't know him personally, but he always smiled and had a great attitude every time I saw him. He was a retired SEAL and left behind a wife and children. RIP.

Does anyone know what the actual cause of death was..?? Broken neck, skull fracture, etc.. I see in the video he was pinned under the bike, so it looks like he never tried to get out from under the bike. Just curious to the actual cause of death.

JL 

I'm not sure of the reason he passed. All I read was "died suddenly in an off-road motorcycle accident."