Sign in to follow this  

am i ready for the new bike?

Here in hawaii the 2 stroke is the prominent choice for serious trail riders. I am currently riding a crf 230 and its a plug. After riding my friends yz 250 i fell in love with the power band. I have been riding since i was 9 and now im almost 17. The bike i would step up to would be a kdx200 fully modified: boared almost to a 260, procircuit exhaust and silencer, and showa upsidown front forks and rear shock. i have riden it before but never in a real technical trail. I am about 5'10" and 140lbs. do you guys think i can successfully convert to the smoker? :ride:

Here in hawaii the 2 stroke is the prominent choice for serious trail riders. I am currently riding a crf 230 and its a plug. After riding my friends yz 250 i fell in love with the power band. I have been riding since i was 9 and now im almost 17. The bike i would step up to would be a kdx200 fully modified: boared almost to a 260, procircuit exhaust and silencer, and showa upsidown front forks and rear shock. i have riden it before but never in a real technical trail. I am about 5'10" and 140lbs. do you guys think i can successfully convert to the smoker? :ride:

get it. You can't ride a smoker without a smile on your face at all times! :ride::thumbsup:

Mmmm a 260....lots of low end. That'll be a blast and real suspension to boot. Yeah you're gonna like that one. :thumbsup: