Sign in to follow this  

California MC ride Saturday morning

We are going to ride MC this Saturday. We will be at lower deer valley road around 8 a.m. Let me know if any of you guys would like to ride with us.

Bummer - outta town tis weekend...But the following weekend is open..

Edited by dyrtmon

I was up there last Saturday when it was a "heat wave". Wasn't too hot if you kept moving (airflow) and not too dusty either. I mean, it is super dry, but up at the top it was good riding and completely empty. I saw two trucks at penny pines and no riders on the trails.

Have fun!

I could ride next weekend if anyone wants to go.

-Erio

I was up there last Saturday when it was a "heat wave". Wasn't too hot if you kept moving (airflow) and not too dusty either. I mean, it is super dry, but up at the top it was good riding and completely empty. I saw two trucks at penny pines and no riders on the trails.

Have fun!

-Erio

Looking forward to using my go pro black this Saturday! Im possibly up for a ride at MC next week too,I need to burn some fat before these enduros start

Have fun!

-Erio

Cool, Ill let you know

Had a great ride Saturday. We rode from Lower deer valley over to Goat.

It was really dusty as you see with the video. The temps on Goat was nice.

Its so nice to be able to ride all of goat again. We rode about 65 miles and

we were pretty tired after that ride, but it was all good.

• Like 1

Some footage off my gopro from Saturday. It was a good ride with Brenan and Ray. A bit of rain and these tracks will be sweet

Edited by ozbogan

It looks like we are going to ride MC again this Saturday. We will be at lower deer valley around 8:30.

It looks like we are going to ride MC again this Saturday. We will be at lower deer valley around 8:30.

Some footage from Saturday just gone, We only covered 40 odd miles but we hauled the mail for most of that, It feels like yamaha tailor made my WR450 for Middle Creek!

Thanks for the video Paul. I finally got to watch it. I didn't look that bad in it. That was a good ride. To bad the rain came in Sunday.

Thanks for the video Paul. I finally got to watch it. I didn't look that bad in it. That was a good ride. To bad the rain came in Sunday.

you were killing it! Nice cornering. Think i need to change my gopro location, its too shakey on the visor. Is next Saturday at Cow still on?