Exc 200 not starting

Ok I have had my exc 200 apart for over a month now and I'm dieng to ride it, so basically the previous owner had over tightened the oil plug which just let go, so I just rebuilt it and asked the dealership once it was helicoiled if they could start it, now when I put it back together I noticed a small blemish in the piston almost like a chip out of it, so they finished it today and the bike starts but won't stay running, I'm not sure what to do and how to fix this but any help would be appreciated alooooot.

Ok I have had my exc 200 apart for over a month now and I'm dieng to ride it, so basically the previous owner had over tightened the oil plug which just let go, so I just rebuilt it and asked the dealership once it was helicoiled if they could start it, now when I put it back together I noticed a small blemish in the piston almost like a chip out of it, so they finished it today and the bike starts but won't stay running, I'm not sure what to do and how to fix this but any help would be appreciated alooooot.

could be a fuel problem, clean /check your carb & by all means avoid ethanol gasoline. I run shell high test ethanol free.

check your ground (connection under your tank)

you could also have a bad spark plug

There is plenty of info on ktm 200 club

could be a fuel problem, clean /check your carb & by all means avoid ethanol gasoline. I run shell high test ethanol free.

check your ground (connection under your tank)

you could also have a bad spark plug

There is plenty of info on ktm 200 club

I run 94 octane ethanol free, and I will check the ground and plug is brand new