Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy crankcase bearings?

I have a 2000 yz250 and would like to replace all mains bearings inside crankcase, sure i am able to order crankshaft bearings and seals but im not able to find any site that will sell me the rest of crankcase oem bearings. Can any one help where these crankcase bearings can be bought from thanks!

I get mine from Motosport. Go on the oem section. They'll have everything you'll need.

i have tried multiple sites that sell oem parts but no bearings show up for the yz250, you can try but i click crankcase and it dosent show any of the bearings.

I also have an 03 kx125 and i am able to find all crankcase oem bearings on these sites but they wont show up for the yz250, this is really annoying does anyone else know where crankcase bearings for yz250 can be found.

i have tried multiple sites that sell oem parts but no bearings show up for the yz250, you can try but i click crankcase and it dosent show any of the bearings.

I also have an 03 kx125 and i am able to find all crankcase oem bearings on these sites but they wont show up for the yz250, this is really annoying does anyone else know where crankcase bearings for yz250 can be found.

Hmm well... Yeah I don't have a Yamaha. I've ordered tons of oem parts for kawasaki and Suzuki from them. Sorry man I tried:)

Hot Rods, All Balls, OEM, Ebay stores

... what are the numbers on

the trans bearings, etc ? ...usually a 6205,

6203, C3, etc, available at bearing stores

...get a high quality brand.

Edited by yamaha7442