Sign in to follow this  

Kx250

I just bought an 01 kx250 and ride mostly trails and not for a ton of time. At the moment I'm running 32/1 with techniplate and wondered if anyone proposed there was a better ratio I should use? Thanks you

I use Honda Hp2 premix. One bottle to five gallons of gas is 45:1 ratio. I run it in all of my race bikes and it seems to give my top end about 5-10 hours more than other ratios and brands. It's real easy to do, no measuring at all and it leaves very little carbon build-up.

Totally missed my post in your other thread, Huh?

You're perfect at 32:1. If you start to foul plugs. It WON'T be the mixture. You'll want to jet for the slower type of riding you do. So keep it at 32.

• Like 3

Totally missed my post in your other thread, Huh?

You're perfect at 32:1. If you start to foul plugs. It WON'T be the mixture. You'll want to jet for the slower type of riding you do. So keep it at 32.

I agree. 32:1 is perfect. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Ill get the stick, sappers...

I use Honda Hp2 premix. One bottle to five gallons of gas is 45:1 ratio. I run it in all of my race bikes and it seems to give my top end about 5-10 hours more than other ratios and brands. It's real easy to do, no measuring at all and it leaves very little carbon build-up.

HP2 fan here, but I go one bottle to 4 gallons...32:1

Run that klotz all the way out.. Never mix synthetic with bean oil. That is if the technaplate you're referring to is castor based.

HP2 fan here, but I go one bottle to 4 gallons...32:1

How much is the hp2 for five gallons? And I love the smell too but it's very pricy

Next time you get to a bike shop, pick up a Ratio-rite cup. They are @ $5. Or if they have The Maxima cup. It measure more and has a lid.

The Ratio rite cup will also aid in measuring out your trans fluid when you change it.

• Like 3

Ill get the stick, sappers...

I broke mine the other day on another thread. I broke out the steel pipe now. :banghead: