Sign in to follow this  

any idea where ill find these stickers?

hi zeds

ive searched all over the INTERWEBZ to find some stickers resembling the stock ones from the 2010 drz

2010-suzuki-drz400sm-01-thumb.jpg

these stickers

ever since i watched this vid ive fell in love with his setup and made my priority to copy his looks!!!

any ideas where to get em? otherwise ill just get them printed if so can someone get a high res close up of the gas tank stickers along with the shroud stickers?

p.s. ive got a 2006 black drz...

hi zeds

ive searched all over the INTERWEBZ to find some stickers resembling the stock ones from the 2010 drz

2010-suzuki-drz400sm-01-thumb.jpg

these stickers

ever since i watched this vid ive fell in love with his setup and made my priority to copy his looks!!!

any ideas where to get em? otherwise ill just get them printed if so can someone get a high res close up of the gas tank stickers along with the shroud stickers?

p.s. ive got a 2006 black drz...

If money is not an issue, you can hop on an OEM part finder, and order the stickers. They tend to cost ridiculous amounts of money when ordering OEM though.

ah well then ill go for the "do it yourself and print em" way

can anyone make a high res pic? all pictures ive found n the net are from a wrong angle or too far away to replicate in photoshop XD

also ill just plastidip the wheels blue with the metalic pearlizer thingie from diyourcar.
should look decent but nowhere near the feel of anodised dye...