Is this bike 50cc or 70cc

Its a chinese clone I picked up on trade for PS3. However im not sure if its 50cc or 70cc I cant find any markings anywhere.   
Im looking into mods but cant until i know the size for sure . 

photo_1.jpg    photo_3.jpg

50cc

Are you sure I've had a few people say 50cc and others say 70cc

look around on the cylinder, near where it bolts on to the crank case, there should be a size marked in the casting

Yea look on the cyl head it should be right there its stamped (get a well lit area or flashlight ect). Im pretty sure all the parts for 50 & 70cc chinese bikes are the same anyway.

Alright I'll have a look at in the morning and post on here what I find, I would do it now but it's 11 and it's in my shed.

If I remember correctly I seen a marking that said 47 or 48mm or something like that but I dont think it would relate to the cc.

Yea lol that means its a 50cc forsure but like i said if ur wanting to order parts or w/e its not gonna matter because 50cc & 70cc are all the same.

Awesome I kinda figured that, so I ordered some parts but didn't wanna order anything expensive until I knew for sure

Yea sure , the next thing i would get is a CRADLE unless your only 100 lbs. it was the 2nd thing i got upgrade wise besides Pro Taper big bars for my old 50cc. & it is very important esp if you plan on riding it hard & jumping at all youll get hurt if you dont have it on & are jumping it. Itll rip your foot bar right out of the casing and the bikes done until you get a mew engine or replace the casing. Just fyi

Yea sure , the next thing i would get is a CRADLE unless your only 100 lbs. it was the 2nd thing i got upgrade wise besides Pro Taper big bars for my old 50cc. & it is very important esp if you plan on riding it hard & jumping at all youll get hurt if you dont have it on & are jumping it. Itll rip your foot bar right out of the casing and the bikes done until you get a mew engine or replace the casing. Just fyi

Yeahh I'm 150lbs so I'll for sure be ordering the cradle can I use a bolt on or do I need the actual frame?

Yea a bolt on for that type of bike would be fine.

Alright cool I'll be ordering it Monday.

Also I think I'm going to pick up this bike it's Daymak 110cc and a Daymak 125cc motor from the same guy.

This is the 110cc Bike.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379750235.523896.jpg

125cc Motor

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379750278.624128.jpg

I'm thinking either put the 125 in the 50 and just have it rip. or put it in the 110 and the 110 motor in the 50.