Sign in to follow this  

Loretta Lynn fall trail ride.

Hey guys so anybody from Michigan wanna roll down to TN ro ride the fall trail ride with me and my buddy on Oct 19, 20, 21m? That's fri thru sun. Were leaving thursday and going home mon. I know its a stretch but we go every year for the spring and fall ride. Its crazy fun. Super organized and lots to do. There's single track and reg. Its 45 $ for ths whole weekend and we stay at a hotel and you don't have to pay to park. Every day they reverse the loop so your not always going in same direction and some parts get pretty tough. Its down in Hurricane Mills TN. So its in the foothills of the Smokies. So if anybody wants to go your welcome to! Were always looking for new people to ride with!

• Like 1

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't know they put on a trail ride there. Besides I would never qualify to race at Loretta Lynn's. It is also during something in Minnesota called MEA weekend. The kids have Thursday and Friday off of school, and I could easily convince my wife to visit Loretta Lynn's ranch. So I can't go this year because... well I'm going to keep this in mind, although I've already spent too much money this year on racing, and I'm broke. Thanks for the idea, I'm going to check out the website, and probably put it on my must do list.

• Like 1

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't know they put on a trail ride there. Besides I would never qualify to race at Loretta Lynn's. It is also during something in Minnesota called MEA weekend. The kids have Thursday and Friday off of school, and I could easily convince my wife to visit Loretta Lynn's ranch. So I can't go this year because... well I'm going to keep this in mind, although I've already spent too much money this year on racing, and I'm broke. Thanks for the idea, I'm going to check out the website, and probably put it on my must do list.

Yep its at the ranch but has absolutely nothing to do with the nationals. And the fall ride is its own entity from the MTDR (Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders) spring ride.loads of fun.. completley safe and is 110% a family affair. During the spring ride they have a 12 $ banquet on sat night were all the volunteer wives of the the MTDR ochestrators make a dinner for those who want to attend. They also raffle pretty awesome stuff off while there like weisco piston kits, gear, LOTS of chain wax, bike stands, gear bags, last year I got a cookie with my bike on it (yz250f) drawn in frosting. Its a great event.. well worth the long haul.. :)

Wow that does sound like fun. What part of Mich are you from and what age group are you guys?

Wow that does sound like fun. What part of Mich are you from and what age group are you guys?

my buddy is 14-24/B I'm just B. But we don't go for the nationals just for the trails :lol::D:p

my buddy is 14-24/B I'm just B. But we don't go for the nationals just for the trails :lol::D:p

That's what I would be interested in.

That's what I would be interested in.

I just ride off road, tight single track, sounds like some great riding!

Then come with us! :lol::D there a fantasic buffet we eat at that's off the ranch but really close to were we stay (within walking distance) with the best sweet tea Ive ever had.. its an amazing time ans is always more fun with more peoole.