07 450 won't start

Last night I had just put my air filter back in and after replacing the bolt that goes through my clutch and hot start lever (the hot start was really loose) and when I got it back together the hot start lever no longer springs back, and when I started it, the bike did not run as strong as jt normally does and then flamed out when j tried to give it gas and hasn't started since and when kicking it over again I heard a big clunk and called it quits on it for the night last night any insight on where to start would be wicked

Not sure, but your hot start plunger is probably corroded and not closing completely, along with your hot start cable needing lubrication.

http://www.dirtrider.com/features/protips/141_0707_keihin_fcr_carb_rebuild/

Ok ill check into it more when I'm done work also when I tried to get it going again i heard a pretty ominous clunk but it still kicks over but after the first kick it seems like there isn't any compression?

i agree with Krannie.  My hot start plunger seized in the open position on the carb of my 07' after i went down and the hot start lever got pulled...i took the carb apart and found dirt around the hot start plunger, which caused the seize.... no doubt the dirt got in there from pressure washing that area so i picked up an aluminum hot start nut from zipty racing, it seals better than the junky stock nylon/plastic nut.  i also wrapped the cable/hot start bolt area in high temp electric tape to make sure there is no way anything else is getting in.

Thanks for all the info guys! It was the hotstart lever a peice if the rubber cable casing had gotten shoved in it and was hanging up causing it to stick open rather then release and spring back in WHEW what a relief was pretty much pulling my hair out at work all day thinkin the worst

no problem.  i know how it is.  mine happened at a track 2.5 hours away on the second lap after i fell.  that was also the 2nd time i ever rode the bike (bought it used, gently used haha).  a honda tech was pitted next to us and thought it was the decomp assembly... i kicked and kicked so much i wore a spot on the bottom of my boot.  gave up, watched my buddies ride, and figured it out at home.  what a relief.

Edited by Mx SuperFly 25

no problem. i know how it is. mine happened at a track 2.5 hours away on the second lap after i fell. that was also the 2nd time i ever rode the bike (bought it used, gently used haha). a honda tech was pitted next to us and thought it was the decomp assembly... i kicked and kicked so much i wore a spot on the bottom of my boot. gave up, watched my buddies ride, and figured it out at home. what a relief.

ah that's the worse breaking down away from your own shop blows! I was fortunate enough it just started acting up in my garage I haven't used it since the crash and it was fine I think it pulled more in when I fixed that broken clutch/ hotstart lever bolt