Sign in to follow this  

2013 CRF450 Wheels on a 95' CR500R ?

Hey dudes, Just as the title says, Can I fit 2013 CRF 450R Wheels on my 95' CR500R ?    Any help or input is greatly appreciated, Thanks, Nick :)

No.  You can't even fit a '13 wheels on a '12 CRF as the offset of the hub is different.

No.  You can't even fit a '13 wheels on a '12 CRF as the offset of the hub is different.

But I do know you can buy a offset spacer from RFX to fit older wheels onto a 13 CRF450.   Would the 13 CRF450 wheels fit if I put the spacer on the rear ?

But I do know you can buy a offset spacer from RFX to fit older wheels onto a 13 CRF450.   Would the 13 CRF450 wheels fit if I put the spacer on the rear ?

I believe that the offset sprocket would only work from older to newer, not vice versa however I have no idea.  A bigger problem is that 02-12 rear wheels will not fit pre 01 bikes.  There have been some on here who have modified wheels to work but most have stated if they had to do it again they wouldn't. 

I believe that the offset sprocket would only work from older to newer, not vice versa however I have no idea.  A bigger problem is that 02-12 rear wheels will not fit pre 01 bikes.  There have been some on here who have modified wheels to work but most have stated if they had to do it again they wouldn't. 

So only pre 01 wheels will fit my 95' cr500 ?      What did they change it for exactly ?   It's not fair dude, I found a absolute steal price on a pair of 13 450F wheels, and I find out they won't fit, god damn :(     

It is 2000 and up rear axel diameter got much bigger. Not 2001

The problem is the lock ring on the brake side. It has to stay with its approitite hub. And the larger axel seal will not fit into the lock ring from the smaller axle hub

• Like 1

I've got some extra CR500 wheels if you need some. Don't mess with those CRF wheels.

• Like 1