White/blue smoke

Hi all wonder if any1 can help

have a 2002 honda cr 125 kicks over first time and ticks over normally like any 2stroke should however when you throttle up you get smoke which has a slight blue colour to it which covers the air behind you and the bike dies like a fuel starvation problem cutting out and then takes several kicks to re start

i also have an excessive amount off oil/fuel coming from out the exhaust manifold and exhaust its self

have been told that its possibly the gearbox oil seal allowing oil into the engine??

the oil/fuel mix was 125ml 2 stroke to 5 litres off fuel

Thanks for your time

Check your trans fluid and see how much is in there.  I would also keep a couple of extra plugs on hand as well.

Fitted a new plug to it the other day it run a lot better but still has a lot off smoke

Gearbox oil was a little low but not empty this could may well be the problem???

Fitted a new plug to it the other day it run a lot better but still has a lot off smoke

Gearbox oil was a little low but not empty this could may well be the problem???

Yep, could be a problem with a right side crank seal sucking the tranny oil in, and burning it. It will make it smoke, and have lots of spooge from the exhaust. Both symptoms you have. I would drain it, and put in the exact amount of oil needed in the crankcase. Ride it a bit, and drain it, and measure it to see if its close or the same as you put in. A leakdown test would let you know of a seal issue too.

Sounds like a clutch side main seal. Question is, did excessive play in the main bearings cause it? IMO, time to tear it down and check.