Sign in to follow this  

Barcia has nothing on this guy (250F GoPro footage on a sand track)

Deep sand, huge straight stretches and wide sweeping corners..... I would bet 50% of the mx'ers on TT could holding on open like that..... Mildly impressed....

Deep sand, huge straight stretches and wide sweeping corners..... I would bet 50% of the mx'ers on TT could holding on open like that..... Mildly impressed....

Of course anyone can hold it wide open, they just won't be going that speed...

The guy is fast but the rev limiter makes it look way faster than it is.

• Like 1

That track is so gnarly though. It is hard to ride fast..at least for me.

• Like 1

The guy is fast but the rev limiter makes it look way faster than it is.

Try watching it with the sound off...

His best finish this year was 30th at the Redbud Pro National.

That track is so gnarly though. It is hard to ride fast..at least for me.

Yeah helmet cams tend to make track conditions appear better than they really are. The Brawl was only my second time at that track and both times I've almost been impressed with how gnarly that track gets. Not to mention the massive jumps they have.

BTW were you there for the Brawl a couple weeks ago?

Kid looks fast to me  !   Nothing wrong with riding a 4 stroke like a 2 stroke if that's what works for ya !!

And it looks like it is working for him .

Don't get me wrong dude is super fast! But saying better than Barcia! No homeboy here couldn't even give JB51 a run for his money. Barcia does 30+2 twice before slowing down. This guy was pooped at like the 12 minute mark.

• Like 1

holy crap that's fast..

that poor clutch.

not likely, where in bc are you?  I used togo spend practice days at #8 rd in richmond, sechelt, mission tuesday nights, cattermole, All deep sand, every-time I have gone to any of these places on any given day there are CMRC pros, factory racers, local experts etc there getting faster playing in the sand.  Going even half as fast as that guy in the video in real sand is not easy, In person it is scary going that fast in sand!

If you can go fast in sand you can go fast in anything.

Edited by adam8781
  • Like 1

holy crap that's fast..

that poor clutch.

not likely, where in bc are you? I used togo spend practice days at #8 rd in richmond, sechelt, mission tuesday nights, cattermole, All deep sand, every-time I have gone to any of these places on any given day there are CMRC pros, factory racers, local experts etc there getting faster playing in the sand. Going even half as fast as that guy in the video in real sand is not easy, In person it is scary going that fast in sand!

If you can go fast in sand you can go fast in anything.

BC or Canada in general has tighter tracks. That track is a freeway compared to anything we have up here....

Don't get me wrong dude is super fast! But saying better than Barcia! No homeboy here couldn't even give JB51 a run for his money. Barcia does 30+2 twice before slowing down. This guy was pooped at like the 12 minute mark.

That title got you to open/reply to this thread..... :smirk: :stirthepot: