Anyone heard of 100% FOREground graphics?

So I really like the graphics on my CR250, but I can't find anything about the company or any pictures of their graphics. It says 100% FOREground on the bottom of the graphics so I assume that, that is the brand. Anyone heard of them? If so could I have some info about them and maybe know when/if they went out of business? Thanks :D Here is a picture of the graphics.

61B6249C-81BD-468A-AF01-A5755BFABF6E-612

The company 100% is no longer in business.

Your 1997 model is in a tough situation for graphics. The original Honda graphics are no longer available. There are companies like Throttle jockey (www.throttlejockey.com) and www.evo-mx.com that have graphics for 'older' bikes but your 97 is not old enough nor new enough for a lot of people to carry graphics for it. 

You might be able to talk to the 2 companies I listed above and see what they can do for you. I know throttle jockey sells more items than what is on their website. Throttle Jockey also sells some 100% replica stuff. Contact both of them and ask if they have or can make you some graphics.

I too am a 97' CR 250 owner. I looked at both sites ^^.  Nothing.  I'm still looking for graphics!

You can get almost identical graphics by italian manufacturer CEMOTO:

http://www.cemoto.it/prodotti.php?act=3&id=79&lingua=uk

Just scroll down to the bottom! I have them as well on my '98 CR 125 which you can see to the right below.

But they shine even more when you pair them to such a nice seatcover with matching graphics (the seatcover is from 100%)...

afs98.jpg

Edited by nino

So, what would the price/shipping be from Italy!?

No idea. I'm in Switzerland.

It looks like $20 but I could be mistaken. I'm probably gonna get the graphics from them tho if I ever need to :ride:

Thanks for all the replies, its a shame 100% is out of business :(

If that's the case($), we should order up some sets and save on shipping. No dealers here in the USA?

If that's the case($), we should order up some sets and save on shipping. No dealers here in the USA?

I've contacted the US distributor, he say's the 97' CR 250 graphics are app. $70.00  plus shipping.  Does anyone want to order some?