Ironman sprockets

Hello,does any one know if ironman sprockets will work on 2009 beta 525 RS. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Hello,does any one know if ironman sprockets will work on 2009 beta 525 RS. any help would be appreciated, thank

Yes. Same bolt pattern as gasgas and later huskies. I have three hundred hours on my rear!

Edited by widebear

They last a long time.

I got 3k miles on one mostly off road, that I had on my very pumped crf450x. Then it started to develop "hooks" to the teeth. From single tracks to Death Valley wide open stuff. 

Though when I complained that it should have lasted longer to my supplier, he laughed, saying that was a decent amount of miles for a rear sprocket....

I'm sure they will do the deed!

Nice sprockets!

Ironman/Dirt Tricks are awesome ! Lighter than Supersprox/dual compound, and stronger (read: last longer).

They last a long time.

I got 3k miles on one mostly off road, that I had on my very pumped crf450x. Then it started to develop "hooks" to the teeth. From single tracks to Death Valley wide open stuff. 

Though when I complained that it should have lasted longer to my supplier, he laughed, saying that was a decent amount of miles for a rear sprocket....

I'm sure they will do the deed!

Nice sprockets!

+1!! My Ironman sprocket has been on my 05 300EXC since new. No wear at all. My Beta Tubliss wheel set has one that will do the same. 

Hi guys, can you tell me a store where i can find Ironman sprockets at good price? i'm interested in buying several for me and friends.

thanks!

I bought my last one on ebay, saved about ten bucks Look

Hello,does any one know if ironman sprockets will work on 2009 beta 525 RS. any help would be appreciated, thanks

When I order ironman sprockets for the Beta's I call them 775-267-6361 and ask for Nate he knows all about the Beta's and what they take. Don't take a chance on ordering it from somewhere else and saving $10 and getting the wrong ones. I'm pretty sure that bike has the KTM motor so the front sprocket will be the same as the KTM.

Thanks for the info,the rear is the same as a gas gas or husky.thanks again and can't wait to try these sprockets

I can't believe they changed the pattern for '13, I had three of them on GG wheels.

http://dirttricks.com/

One and the same

cool site!

i'm looking for a seller with good shipping rates...not easy!

cool site!

i'm looking for a seller with good shipping rates...not easy!

Get Dirty ships $15 bucks anywhere in the US on orders

I can't believe they changed the pattern for '13, I had three of them on GG wheels.

Didn't somebody on the forum say it's the same as Honda now?

I am getting to buy a set for my Beta. I won a half off Dirt Tricks Iron Man Sprockets gift certificate at the Reno 200 raffle. As Wide Bear said, the rear is same as husky and the front is KTM RFS.

+1!! My Ironman sprocket has been on my 05 300EXC since new. No wear at all.

I can barely get a rear to make it a season. Of course flint sand in Arkansas red clay is death on chains and sprockets.  :banghead:

Get Dirty ships $15 bucks anywhere in the US on orders

Didn't somebody on the forum say it's the same as Honda now?

Yep, and he was wrong!

Yep, and he was wrong!

Now we know, are they there own pattern now? That is a silly move by Beta

Yep, and he was wrong!

Are you sure?

On my 300 i use a '12 crf450r sprocket...and i think every Beta from 2013 use this pattern.

From '05 to '12, husky pattern.

Edited by iceman kimi

I can barely get a rear to make it a season. Of course flint sand in Arkansas red clay is death on chains and sprockets.  :banghead:

We are talking about the Ironman sprockets. I find it hard to believe that you can wear out any steel sprocket in 1 season. 

We are talking about the Ironman sprockets. I find it hard to believe that you can wear out any steel sprocket in 1 season. 

I know exactly what we're talking about. I'll go through a couple of fronts, a couple of chains and a rear in a season if I ride there and Chadwick a lot. I'm not complaining, they last longer than anything else. Multiple weekends or weeks there, couple of trips to Colorado and a couple of more to Arizona. I can ride generally whenever I want and I love riding. One of the reasons I have multiple bikes in case one breaks.

Aluminum sprockets will die in three or four days in that flint sand  clay. Eats spacers and bearings along with fork seals too. You live in Cali and have probably never even seen this kind of stuff.