Ironman sprockets

Hello,does any one know if ironman sprockets will work on 2009 beta 525 RS. any help would be appreciated, thank

Yes. Same bolt pattern as gasgas and later huskies. I have three hundred hours on my rear!

Edited by widebear

They last a long time.

I got 3k miles on one mostly off road, that I had on my very pumped crf450x. Then it started to develop "hooks" to the teeth. From single tracks to Death Valley wide open stuff. 

Though when I complained that it should have lasted longer to my supplier, he laughed, saying that was a decent amount of miles for a rear sprocket....

I'm sure they will do the deed!

Nice sprockets!

They last a long time.

I got 3k miles on one mostly off road, that I had on my very pumped crf450x. Then it started to develop "hooks" to the teeth. From single tracks to Death Valley wide open stuff. 

Though when I complained that it should have lasted longer to my supplier, he laughed, saying that was a decent amount of miles for a rear sprocket....

I'm sure they will do the deed!

Nice sprockets!

+1!! My Ironman sprocket has been on my 05 300EXC since new. No wear at all. My Beta Tubliss wheel set has one that will do the same. 

Hello,does any one know if ironman sprockets will work on 2009 beta 525 RS. any help would be appreciated, thanks

When I order ironman sprockets for the Beta's I call them 775-267-6361 and ask for Nate he knows all about the Beta's and what they take. Don't take a chance on ordering it from somewhere else and saving $10 and getting the wrong ones. I'm pretty sure that bike has the KTM motor so the front sprocket will be the same as the KTM.

We are talking about the Ironman sprockets. I find it hard to believe that you can wear out any steel sprocket in 1 season. 

I know exactly what we're talking about. I'll go through a couple of fronts, a couple of chains and a rear in a season if I ride there and Chadwick a lot. I'm not complaining, they last longer than anything else. Multiple weekends or weeks there, couple of trips to Colorado and a couple of more to Arizona. I can ride generally whenever I want and I love riding. One of the reasons I have multiple bikes in case one breaks.

Aluminum sprockets will die in three or four days in that flint sand  clay. Eats spacers and bearings along with fork seals too. You live in Cali and have probably never even seen this kind of stuff.