Which FCR

The carb on my 2000 DRZ400E is leaking fuel. Which rebuild kit should I buy, the one for the FCR  or the FCR-MX? 

Edited by jrggrj

FCR-FCRMX.jpgYour bike should have the slant body FCR , the one on the right in the pic , The FCR/MX is on the left . At a guess I would say no to your question , greg



Mine has the slant body, so the FCR it is, not the FCR-MX. That is much easier than making the determination the way Dave at JDJetting told me. He said to remove the pilot jet to see if it was the short one or the long one. Thanks, you saved me a bit of time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now