Sand

Does anybody have experience with a paddle on a 250? I plan on getting one for the dune

Sure do. Only once though, I bought a 2000 KX 250 specifically for the sand. Very happy with the performance at Pismo! She was ripping and I didn't even have a good paddle on. Make sure you get the # of paddles on the tire for a 2 stroke. This was news to me, I picked up a new paddle for this upcoming season and the salesman asked if it was for a 2 or 4 stroke. I never knew there was a difference....

They stated 8 cups was perfect for a 250 2 stroke. Get that one!

Be prepared for some high charging wheelie action! Those paddles hook up like nothing else, accidental wheelies, ain't nothing wrong with that!

Have fun! This is getting me all revved up for the sand man!!

I've only been to the dunes once but I had a paddle. It worked good.

I did do some riding in eastern oregon last weekend and was in quite a bit of sand and was pretty surprised how well a knobby did.

Sure do. Only once though, I bought a 2000 KX 250 specifically for the sand. Very happy with the performance at Pismo! She was ripping and I didn't even have a good paddle on. Make sure you get the # of paddles on the tire for a 2 stroke. This was news to me, I picked up a new paddle for this upcoming season and the salesman asked if it was for a 2 or 4 stroke. I never knew there was a difference....

They stated 8 cups was perfect for a 250 2 stroke. Get that one!

Be prepared for some high charging wheelie action! Those paddles hook up like nothing else, accidental wheelies, ain't nothing wrong with that!

Have fun! This is getting me all revved up for the sand man!!

Sweat. So stoked!