Me Flipping my baby!

I have pulled wheelies since i was about 6 years old, and thought i was a pro but the one time a chick comes riding with us...................................

here it is in SLOMO with instructional captions.

ahahha love the 2nd video, but personally I cant compare as I have never done a wheelie haha.

ahahha love the 2nd video, but personally I cant compare as I have never done a wheelie haha.

haha thanks mate, if and when you do be sure to keep your right foot close to the brake pedal and you should be fine, unlike my latest effort above ;)

lol been there

it sucks

Yeah it's not the nicest feeling in the world, i'm just very thankfull it happened on soft sand, which is also what i'm blaming it all on. haha

not a pretty sight. lol

flip 2.jpg

"Fack!"ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379296084.639090.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379296103.122021.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379296131.838667.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379296169.537942.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379296245.372006.jpg

That must suck. I have came close to flipping myself. However the past weekend I did manage to do the following. I do not know how to post videos so I will post the youtube link. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG703PlJikU

That must suck. I have came close to flipping myself. However the past weekend I did manage to do the following. I do not know how to post videos so I will post the youtube link.

Lools like that hurt

not a pretty sight. lol

That dont look good lol

Lools like that hurt

Haha actually that did not hurt at all. Just before that I had a little tumble which looked like a standard type of fall in sand, but that gave me a few bruises. The crash in the video was actually fun until I just now discovered my steering is bent but it is not the handlebar that is bent.

Haha actually that did not hurt at all. Just before that I had a little tumble which looked like a standard type of fall in sand, but that gave me a few bruises. The crash in the video was actually fun until I just now discovered my steering is bent but it is not the handlebar that is bent.

Nice one Ge4orce, glad you walked away unscathed mate. ;)

Nice one Ge4orce, glad you walked away unscathed mate. ;)

Thanks did you walk away unscathed? Lucky for me is was in the sand which breaks your fall much. It seems the forks moved in the triple clamps but does not look like permanent damage.

Thanks did you walk away unscathed? Lucky for me is was in the sand which breaks your fall much. It seems the forks moved in the triple clamps but does not look like permanent damage.

Other than a sore back i was fine mate,landed in pretty soft sand,my bike on the other hand needed a new sub frame and lots of panel beating to the brand new Acro slip on.

I have pulled wheelies since i was about 6 years old, and thought i was a pro but the one time a chick comes riding with us...................................

here it is in SLOMO with instructional captions.

LET ME GUESS, THE GIRL WAS ON THE QUAD?? :lol:

Other than a sore back i was fine mate,landed in pretty soft sand,my bike on the other hand needed a new sub frame and lots of panel beating to the brand new Acro slip on.

Good to hear you are fine. I just need to get my wheel and handlebars realigned after my crash.

O yeah here is a photo that belongs with my video.

Val_zpsdbd2413e.jpg

ABORT ABORT!!! lol Thats Gold ;)

practice makes perfect

friend of mine screwing around, wheelies are towards the end

ABORT ABORT!!! lol Thats Gold ;)

I just needed more speed for my superman backflip to work haha

The photo is very nice but if it was taken half a second later it would have been perfect.