Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Motovan for sale in Colorado, and close to Utah

Looks like Im heading back east in the next few months, so im going to part with my van probaly. Trust me when I say its a great deal at $3,500. Check out the link below of it on craigslist. Oh and if you want to buy it, it would be sweet if you could throw in a bicycle so I could get back and forth to work the next few months :)

Heres a link of it on this forum with some good pics:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1034601-motovan-yay-or-nay/

Heres the ad of it for sale

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/4044381350.html

Did you end up selling it?

Ya, sold it for a little over 4,000. Kinda regret it now.....

Ya, sold it for a little over 4,000. Kinda regret it now.....

Well sounds like you got some money back out of it, not all bad.  I'm looking to build one and was hoping to find something somewhat complete that I can just keep adding to.  Any pics of what you did on yours?

Click on the link in my first post and there are pictures of my set up there.

I got the van from a guy on craigslist. It already had the wall installed, box over the wheel well in the back, and e-track in the back. I got it for only $2,900. All I had to do was find the perfect seat to mount that folded into a bed. Took awhile, and finally got one out of a 80's dodge conversion van, fit perfect.

I liked the seat so much that I kept it when I sold the van so if I end up getting another one down the road Ill have the seat still.

Click on the link in my first post and there are pictures of my set up there.

I got the van from a guy on craigslist. It already had the wall installed, box over the wheel well in the back, and e-track in the back. I got it for only $2,900. All I had to do was find the perfect seat to mount that folded into a bed. Took awhile, and finally got one out of a 80's dodge conversion van, fit perfect.

I liked the seat so much that I kept it when I sold the van so if I end up getting another one down the road Ill have the seat still.

After combing the thread I get it now. You linked page 1.  Your pics aren't till page 4 lol!  Guess it doesn't matter sounds like you turned a pretty good profit on it.  Wish I woulda saw your ad before then.  Nothing but rusted out junk on craigslist lately, getting really burned out looking for something in the 2-3K$ range.. but everyone tells me there's nice ones out there for that money.. starting to wonder if they're exaggerating 

After combing the thread I get it now. You linked page 1.  Your pics aren't till page 4 lol!  Guess it doesn't matter sounds like you turned a pretty good profit on it.  Wish I woulda saw your ad before then.  Nothing but rusted out junk on craigslist lately, getting really burned out looking for something in the 2-3K$ range.. but everyone tells me there's nice ones out there for that money.. starting to wonder if they're exaggerating 

Ya, you kinda just got to be patient and sorta get lucky.

The one I had before that was a 1997 chevy 2500. The guy had just spent $2,000 on a new transmission, had reciepts to prove it. Got the van for $2,000. Drove it to California and back from Colorado a few times, great reliable vehicle. Saw a bunch of crappy ones along the way though.