I've been doing some research on the tubliss system and havent found very many negatives. What's everyone's opinion here on TT?

I have three 18" rears installed as well as one front.  They have worked great for me.  The guys I have seen complain about them are really fast guys that rip holes in tires.  If you follow the instructions and put them in correctly they work great.  I just got back from putting 540 miles on a set in colorado in these kind of rocks and had no problem.           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esCyegTWjrQ&list=UUka7T-xrv_oKzg3v3t_pWtw

I have been running Tubliss for over 2 years now and am happy with them. Having said that, I think you only really benefit from them when riding more technical areas where you want to run low pressure (0-6 psi). If you ride faster areas like the dez where you want to run higher pressures I don't think there is much, if any, benefit to tubliss over HD tubes.

Thanks for the input guys. How long do they last?

More than 2 years. Can't say any more than that because that's as long as I have had mine.

More than 2 years. Can't say any more than that because that's as long as I have had mine.

Sounds like a win/win fir only $100/rim. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the input guys. How long do they last?

Using care when changing tires, they should last almost indefinitely.  I have changed a number of tires on my bikes, both front and rear, over the past 4 years and have never had any problems with the Tubliss system other than a few easily plug repairable tire puncture flats.

I have three 18" rears installed as well as one front.  They have worked great for me.  The guys I have seen complain about them are really fast guys that rip holes in tires.  If you follow the instructions and put them in correctly they work great.  I just got back from putting 540 miles on a set in colorado in these kind of rocks and had no problem.           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esCyegTWjrQ&list=UUka7T-xrv_oKzg3v3t_pWtw

I know a really fast local guy who dislikes bibs because they cost so much, only last a year.  He runs the Tubliss system and likes it real well, although I was only two rows behind him at an enduro this year and he was almost late to a check-in because he flattened his rear tire in this really fast wash full of rocks.. he was back at the truck changing out for his spare rear wheel. 

There's no perfect system, but the Tubliss seem to be the cheaper, more reasonable way to go.  If I bibbed all my wheels, it would cost me over $600.00 and last maybe two years total.  I would rather the Tubliss last indefinitely for only $400.00 total

Most of the guys i know strictly ride trails have quit using the tubliss system due to an air leak they all encountered where the valve goes in bladder. Hd tubes are great , the average rider isnt going to notice the extra weight of the hd tube. I am a heavier rider and i have always suffered pinch flats due to mostly riding very rocky conditions on the 19" rear wheels on my ktm's. My solution is i cut an inch strip out around the inside circumference of a flat uhd tube i was changing out and put new hd tube inside the old one ,mounted tire up,,,,,problem solved ! wish i had been doing it all along ,,,it wouldve saved me alot of trouble.

I love my Tubliss. Can run 50/50 tires at 8-10 psi and get good traction. More agressive tires at the low pressures stick like glue. No pinch flats at these low pressures. The small bladder protects your rim from dings better than a tube at low pressure. If you get a tire puncture, you don't even need tire spoons. Just plug it like a car tire, air it up, and roll out. Slime has prevented me from ever having to plug a tire even.

People harp on the weight, but I don't think it's that great of a difference for my use. I run the highway also, so I have to balance out that rim lock and it takes about 6 more ounces to do so. I've never had a problem other than one pinched inner tube when I was installing it on my first try. I haven't found any negatives other than the initial purchase cost.

i've used for few years on 2 bikes i had. it's great but not for all terrian/tires i use to ride

the Dunlop 756 (R.I.P) got lots of small tears on the sidewall and between knobs (almost every 2-3 rides) 

using slime/joe etc. cost lots and last for a month.

so eventually it was a nudge for me and i tuyrned back to tubes.

the low pressure it let you run is great thing. love it.

its just not sure that when i switch tires it will "fit"