Sign in to follow this  

Front fork reflectors

There has to be a use for these reflectors that everybody takes off thier bikes almost immediately after purchase.  Somethign that can benefit humanity and promote world peace.  Or maybe just something complete ridiculous that we can all take shamless pride in.

Discuss....

you could glue them to your helmet in the event of a late night crash and you end up laying in the middle of the road knocked out cold ....  :lol:

or a guy could post them up around the hazards of your late night shortcut trail rides home from the bar  ....   :goofy:

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 4

Just so you all know...it's an american thing. This bike, i didn't even have to pull them off - there weren't any.

i don't know why the american version has that tail light contraption with the extra plate light.

• Like 1

Just so you all know...it's an american thing. This bike, i didn't even have to pull them off - there weren't any.

i don't know why the american version has that tail light contraption with the extra plate lig

The Feds forced Honda to Yankify our bikes.  I say we gather them all up and mail them to Obama.

• Like 1

I left mine on tho i seldom drive at night --something this small and fast needs all the help it can get to be SEEN!!! :ride:

• Like 1

Canadianize too. I pulled mine off the moment I got it home. Changed the talight/plate holder contraption as soon as I received the replacement and rewired it too. Much better. Still looking at changing the front blinkers, they are obnoxious. 

I haven't got a good use for the reflectors yet. They are in a box.   :smirk: Along with the muffler , original sprockets etc. :cheers:

• Like 1

I put mine on the mailbox post, so that I know what driveway is mine at night. The added benefit is no one has run into the mailbox. :ride:

So if they are helping your mailbox from being hit would they be helping your bike from being hit?

• Like 1

So if they are helping your mailbox from being hit would they be helping your bike from being hit?

Good point  :thinking: but they are reflectors on the sides of the bike not the front and rear.  The lights are on whenever the bikes is running.

Good point :thinking: but they are reflectors on the sides of the bike not the front and rear. The lights are on whenever the bikes is running.

I pulled them all off my DRZ pretty quick but haven't pulled them of the CRF yet I'm sure I will end up pulling them soon enough tho.

you could glue them to your helmet in the event of a late night crash and you end up laying in the middle of the road knocked out cold ....  :lol:

or a guy could post them up around the hazards of your late night shortcut trail rides home from the bar  ....   :goofy:

We could put them all around the island of Chappaquiddick.  They can warn drunken policians with thier mistresses that there is water ahead  That way a drunken Ted Kennedy incident never happens again.  God Bless America!!!

• Like 3

i cant wait till we get a republican president back in office . . then all the bikes will be awsome  and all the nations problems will magically vanish . . 

• Like 3

i cant wait till we get a republican president back in office . . then all the bikes will be awsome  and all the nations problems will magically vanish

That won't happen until the 2 party system ends and the campaign finance b.s. is nipped in the bud.  But seriously.  I think all of these useless reflectors on our bikes could have stopped the Condordia accident from happening if somebody would have just put them up around that reef.