Not the typical "hard to start" Topic. HELP

So I recently bought a 2005 crf250r and I've had a few good rides this year and was hoping to have a few more. So I Started her up the other day, and it randomly stalled and the kick starter didn't want to move.. Every ten HARD kicks or so, it would kick over easy, but immediately felt like it was pressurized again. I saw something kind of similar on here last night so I created a profile last night and read that somebody said they just clicked ttheirs into 5th and moved it back and forth a bit and it went away. So I tried putting in fifth and rolling it back and forth a bit. Put it in neutral and got it to start finally.. stalled again. Started it right back up, let it idle for a minute and tried to go down the road. It felt funny shifting and almost bogged out a couple times,then stalled going down hill in 3rd. Tried to kick it over and the kick start wouldnt move. So I had to push it all the way up the hill... I'm trying to avoid posting a broken bike for sale due to my frustration, this bike is my only peace of mind most if the time.. someone PLEASE help. I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to working on dirt bikes,but I am somewhat mechanically inclined.

I have an 08 250r and have been on this forum for a while and havnt heard of that before but yeah. Usually the method of putting it in 5th and rocking it back and forth is used to free a stuck or siezed crank so that's an idea that there might be something wrong with ur crank. But don't take my word I'm not a Mechanic.

What would I do for a seized crank, could I have seized my whole motor?

Usually when the crank fails, it either sends the rod out of the engine, destroying everything, or it just locks up with minimal damage.

It sounds like you got lucky and it is the latter.

also another note about the way it was acting, the shifter started to not shift very well at all, i was trying to do the 5th gear thing again, and it wouldnt let me change gears almost at all, i was lucky to click it to first and back to second but it wasnt letting me go anywhere else. is that typical for the seized crank theory?

What causes a crank to seize?

A crank seizes when it is worn out.

Cranks get worn out due to:

-racing

-general wear/age of bike

-high rpm

-excessive lugging

-detonation

-poor maintenance

-poor design

Did you buy this bike from a racer?