when is honda going to remodel the xr650l

hey what's up ...I want to know if and when Honda is going to remodel the xr650l its a bad ass bike but will I think I can say this for all of us when are they going to ....Kawasaki did it to there 650 back in 2007 so why is Honda being so old school about this ?

dont fix whats not broken

hey what's up ...I want to know if and when Honda is going to remodel the xr650l its a bad ass bike but will I think I can say this for all of us when are they going to ....Kawasaki did it to there 650 back in 2007 so why is Honda being so old school about this ?

xr650s are mean bikes! Why fix it? Yes it could be a little lighter, better suspension, and look cooler but hell it's perfect the way it is! Those few things would just give it more if an edge.

yeah that is true it is a bad ass bike and its good looking what more can you ask for ...bad damn it has been the same form the 90s and up

Probably some guy making $100,000+ a year figured out there isn't enough demand to change the bike.  Honda is driven by profits and I doubt it is profitable for them to redesign the xr650l.

if it had a 6 speed gearbox and was 50lbs lighter it would be the perfect dual sportbike.

Why don't they make a street legal 400?????