Sign in to follow this  

when is honda going to remodel the xr650l ?

okay so I would love to know if and when Honda is going to remodel the xr650l ...the xr650l is a bad ass bike ..but I think it needs a new look and some upgrades ...what do you think ?

Lol...I agree...some aesthetic design innovation from Honda would be great..for instance a design with new integrated lighting that improves the appearance with be well received, new mirrors, bigger tank etc...then maybe the pig will fly!

1. will like you guys say when pigs fly ...but damn it would be nice

Pigs do FLY just lookup Ivan Tedesco video on one! My best was 70ft double. I think you should say when Hell Freezes Over! Honda will not do it so I am that is all factory parts on it! Is this what you want?

CAM00116.jpg

Too busy helping to seal up &%$#@!ushima..Sorry that's fu-ku-shima,,, (unreal &%$#@!u leads to censorship), :goofy: ,,LoL,,that's hilarious,,come back in 100.000 years for the new model.. :huh:

Edited by Horri

First off those are the BIGGEST joke to call a adventure bike! Honda has the parts to pull off shelf no development needed! But they can do this to what is really just a XR100

They're putting their efforts into new adventure bikes like the  NC700X and CB500X.

Just be happy that they haven't permanently retired the XR650L yet.

CRF125F_2014_03.jpg

You know the saying " if it ain't broke, don't fix it ". I think this must be framed up on the walls of Honda Usa/Japan. This thing is in serious need of a make over regardless of how profitable it has been for Honda. What they should do is keep the old air cooled pig AND bring back the xr650r that was street legal like it was in europe years ago AND put an e button on it. I bet they would sell a shit load of them... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I like having a 93  that uses the same parts as a 2013

I am fine with no change

matter of fact  I would venture to say this has top be some kind of vehicle manufacturing first ?

Edited by Zimman
  • Like 1

guess you cant see mirrors and tag bracket! click on it to see it bigger!

Looks photoshopped, don't the mirrors look just a bit too wonky to you? Also, where are the turn indicators?? I guess I must be blind.

it does appear to be missing a lot of things a OEM street legal bike would have at least in the US

side reflectors ,turn signals,,brake light.is thee even a headlight ? 

are Aussie rules  that lax ?

nice bike

Edited by Zimman

it does appear to be missing a lot of things a OEM street legal bike would have at least in the US

side reflectors ,turn signals,,brake light.is thee even a headlight ? 

are Aussie rules  that lax ?

nice bike

yes guess Aussies are LUCKY!!!