Wheel wont rotate when bolt is tightened...

Hey guys

Took my wheel off my '99 yz 250 to go get the wheel trued- no biggie. literally 1 bolt and the spacers are built into the wheel. (Richter)

Got the wheel back and now when I put it on...as I tighten the main bolt...the wheel gets tighter...until it won't even rotate. What's going on here?

Front or rear?

Rear-

The SAME thing happened to me before I got to know my YZ better.  It happened after changing a tire.  The swing arm has a tab that fits in a slot in the disk brake assy.  It keeps it from rotating when you apply the brakes.  I had the tab just a little out of the slot so it appeared normal but when I started tightening, it would bind BAD.  I just re-assembled it correctly, which takes 3 hands, and everything was fine.

Spacers built in to the wheel? Send pic

The SAME thing happened to me before I got to know my YZ better. It happened after changing a tire. The swing arm has a tab that fits in a slot in the disk brake assy. It keeps it from rotating when you apply the brakes. I had the tab just a little out of the slot so it appeared normal but when I started tightening, it would bind BAD. I just re-assembled it correctly, which takes 3 hands, and everything was fine.

you are the man. That was it. Thank you so much.

you are the man. That was it. Thank you so much.

No prob!

There you have it folks, the reason TT is THE place for true knowledge for frustrating issues.  There is NO replacement for experience.