2000 cr125 forkoil capacity

Does anyone know how much oil to put in 2000 cr125 forks

And how do I measure the fork oil hieght

A cr250 uses 328ml for minimum 386ml for standard and 424ml for maximum. Or us oz 11.1, 13.1, 14.3... I always fill mine to the standard. And I use a two stroke measuring cup to determine the proper amount of fuild. The measuring cup is marks with ml or at least mine is marked. But do a web check to ensure the forks on a 125 uses the same amount of fuild. The levels I gave you are for my bike which is a 2000 cr250.

Once you have the forks rebuild and before you install the cap I just pour the oil in.

Hope this helps,

Chris

A cr250 uses 328ml for minimum 386ml for standard and 424ml for maximum. Or us oz 11.1, 13.1, 14.3... I always fill mine to the standard. And I use a two stroke measuring cup to determine the proper amount of fuild. The measuring cup is marks with ml or at least mine is marked. But do a web check to ensure the forks on a 125 uses the same amount of fuild. The levels I gave you are for my bike which is a 2000 cr250.

Once you have the forks rebuild and before you install the cap I just pour the oil in.

Hope this helps,

Chris

thanks the web is giving me mixed number and do you pour in the oil when the forks are collapsed or with springs installed

There are videos on youtube that show how. You should also get a manual. It is an invaluable resource to have.

There are videos on youtube that show how. You should also get a manual. It is an invaluable resource to have.

ive been watching vids but my forks are different my oil height tool cant fit because there is a spacer in the way and the manual dosent really clarify to much just height

Edited by markluvsmx

ok i found out how to do it thanks for your help guys :thumbsup: