They don't believe me...

So i have my yz125 on cl for sale and some guy emails me and says that he thinks i mean green sticker because getting a plate is too expensive. Is it possible that nobody is interested in it because they dont believe that i got my bike plated? 

So i have my yz125 on cl for sale and some guy emails me and says that he thinks i mean green sticker because getting a plate is too expensive. Is it possible that nobody is interested in it because they dont believe that i got my bike plated?

What state do you live in? Here in Az, you can street legal anything with no emission testing required.

What state do you live in? Here in Az, you can street legal anything with no emission testing required.

california... 

I saw that. I just messaged you, I would love that thing!

I saw that. I just messaged you, I would love that thing!

when? where? 

Your craiglist ad is in palmdale for a 1999 yz 125, right? I texted and called the phone number on the ad twice! Call/text me at 805 218 five061, I want it!

Edited by Garett0439

I think the big thing with most craigslist folks is that they need to the proof in picture that it is plated.  I think a big thing hurting you is the no lights, blinkers.....

That is if its the one in palmdale. 

I think the big thing with most craigslist folks is that they need to the proof in picture that it is plated.  I think a big thing hurting you is the no lights, blinkers.....

That is if its the one in palmdale. 

yea. its that one. i havent put the plate on it or anything. its still set up as a dirt bike. i didnt need/get an inspection. i doubt anyone would want to put blinkers on it anyway. maybe i'll post a picture of it with the plate. I dont have time to put a headlight and stuff on it. Im getting ready to move...

Your craiglist ad is in palmdale for a 1999 yz 125, right? I texted and called the phone number on the ad twice! Call/text me at 805 218 five061, I want it!

i just got your text. my phone wasnt working for some reason. weird. i had to restart it..

Excellent. Just sent you another message, did you get it?

Excellent. Just sent you another message, did you get it?

yea. i sent you an email..

If you already have the plate, you don't need an inspection.  You do need lights, turn signals, a horn and mirror to ride on the road.  I have a plated 97 WR250 pinger, and I gotta tell you,. it's fun.  Electrosport may make a stator with a lighting coil, or Ricky Stator may be able to set something up.  If you use LEDs, you don't need a lot of power...and if you are creative, having the lights, blinkers and plate doesn't really hurt weight or ergonomics wise.  Look in my garage for some examples...